CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

The yoga supergran at age 83


I find this woman to be inspiring. I want to have the strength to do the peacock pose at age 83. (An article on her here). Unfortunately I have a long way to go, I do not have the strength to do this pose now.

I try to visualize myself being active at 80 years old and I know that I will not be active at 80 unless I am active now. I use the visualization of myself at 80 as motivation to get myself moving every day!

Does anyone have a visualization exercise that they do in order to become motivated?

I have read that visualization is a very powerful tool used by top athletes to improve their performance. It can also be used in business and as a way to control pain. If you would like to learn how to create your own visualizations visit:
http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Use-Visualization-to-Attain-Your-Goals&id=260058

Please note:
I want to thank fitness for mommies blog for the inspiration for this post.

0 comments: