CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Zumba


“What a fun workout, too bad it’s over,” that was my exact thought as I left my new favorite group exercise class, Zumba. It incorporates all types of Latin dance in a high energy 50 minute class.

If you have a class like this in your area TAKE IT! This Zumba class ranged in age from 20’s to 70’s and from coordinated (70 year old grandmas) to uncoordinated (myself). No matter their age or coordination everyone in this class had fun! We all were sweating after shimming, spinning, and stepping for the duration of the class and I had so much energy afterward that I decided to continue my workout and run on the treadmill for 30 minutes.

I cannot emphasize this enough if you are able take a Latin dance class do it! You will walk out on a energy filled Latin inspired high or your money back (-kidding).

Has anyone ever taken a Zumba class anywhere else? How was it?

0 comments: